Looking for something?

Teacher Envy

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 4, 2012

FIELD TRIP!

Sitting on the bus coming back from the zoo! So proud and amazed the trip went so painlessly. Miss Megan and Miss Lauren were absolute life savers today helping out with my group. Some favorite memories before I forget:

My boys using the map to navigate-looked like little men
Their schema for the animals they remembered from our animal research this week
When asked whether they wanted to play on computers or see more animals, one cherub said "I want to see more animals so I can learn more!"
Seeing their eyes light up when they saw a new animal
How unbelievably smart my little babies have become this year

Almost back to watch lion king and decorate our zoo frames!
Best day in first grade!! (and only 29 more to go!)

No comments:

Post a Comment