Looking for something?

Teacher Envy

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer camp depression and it's almost September?!!




Take me back to the candy land where the cotton candy grows... pufffffff, puffffff.
or
Take me back to summer camp. I miss the sunshine, the people, the bugle, the craziness. It's weird being able to be by myself for longer than an hour or so. It's weird not being able to be twins with AnneMarie every day (on purpose or not).



And I definitely am not ready to go back to school.

A few things making BTS time better is 1) three of my best friends are either teaching, long term subbing, or student teaching this year (2/3 are in first grade!); 2) my idol Cara Carroll and I are doing the same classroom theme: chevron; and 3) THIS IS MY SECOND YEAR!

Yep, when I went to make my welcome letter to all the little firsties, all I had to do was search my computer for "welcome letter," change some fonts, add some chevron, and print!

I tried to go into school earlier to drop them off, but a large sign on the door let me know that school was closed from 1-2. I'm off to try again and then even take a walk around my room. I'm not moving, unpacking, or doing anything today, just easing myself back in. You know why?


for TWELVE more days!


No comments:

Post a Comment